Cultural and Psychology

Micaela Libby 
06/06/2018
TESOL 103 

Cultural and Psychology

 "Cultural psychology is the study of the way cultural traditions and social practices regulate, express, and transform the human psyche, resulting less in psychic unity for humankind than in ethnic divergences in mind, self, and emotion."
 Richard Shweder

Everyone have their own culture. Maybe some cultures we like and maybe other not. But we are no here to judge. We are here just to learn and respect. That is what I am going to say on  my classroom when I saw differences. We are not better than other. All the students that are here on this room to my eyes are the same, PEOPLE, and everyone would need to see your next with the same way. 

Remember who you are. Remember where you are from. Remember what your parents taught you about respect and love and lets apply this here. 
We don't will call our companions with nicknames that can hurt them. Everyone has their own name and we are going to use it. 

This is some of the things that I am going to do on my classroom. I don't want that any culture interfere at the moment to learn. I don't want that students have affetive filter because of it. 



Related image


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Attributional Tendencies