Emotional Expressivity



Micaela Libby

Tesol 103

05/29/2018




Emotional Expressivity

Each people have their own personality, their own emotional expressivity and each culture has the same.

So now, why a TESOL teacher needs to know about the background of her/his students? Why is important to know where the students are from and talk about cultures during the classroom?

Knowing about the students where are they from will help the teacher to develop the lesson and know before the class start how the students are going to feel about that. Everyone has their own interpretation and that can be misinterpreted when in classroom has 2 o more different cultures.












I had a lot of this kind of misinterpretations. When I married to my husband the first year of married we were arguing a lot. I am from Argentina. He is from USA living in Utah but he is from Maine. He is 20 years older than me and we were misinterpreting everything. Our cultures are different and our ages too. Now we are 2 years married and a lot of things changed but nothings is the same like a year ago.

So if I had this problem with my husband, what kind of problem would I have with my futures students if I don't know them and their cultures? This is a theme that need to be talk on the classroom and everyone meet very well to don't have a lot of misinterpret because some of those would have for sure and I don't know how to control that right now.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Attributional Tendencies