Cultural Miscommunication

Micaela Libby
Tesol 103
05/24/2018

Cultural Miscommunication
Is interesting to know that each people live in a country and each country have their own cultures.
The Cultural Miscommunication is when two or more people of different nationalities are together and they interpret things on a different way. 

I have the opportunity to live in USA now and learn a new culture. One example to me was to use my hands to communicate with others and I found that is not okey to do that. Also I do a lot of noises using my month and adults people can be offend with me because they can think that I saying that they are babies. In Argentina, we use a lot our body when we are talking with another people.

In this link is a short explanation and some example about Argentinian people using their hands to talk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048gPKiNAMQ
One think that I found interesting about it is that I need to be careful every time that I use my hands because doesn't has the same meaning to others cultures or peoples.  

Comentarios

  1. It's a new information for me that Argentinian use the hands to best communicate. Is it like the Italians?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I think this is like Italians and also in Argentina is a lot of Italians descendants and maybe came from them.

      Eliminar
  2. Thanks for sharing your personal experiences. The video is very informative.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Attributional Tendencies